First LEGO League Micro - Mission Moon
Bring FIRST® LEGO® League Jr. into your classroom!
MICRO FIRST® LEGO® League Jr. is an ‘in house’ version of the globally recognised FIRST®LEGO® League Jr. It gives you the opportunity, resources and guidance to run and deliver the programme within your curriculum time.
It also helps spread the impact of being part of FIRST® LEGO® League Jr. across a wider range of pupils, allowing them the full benefit of what the programme has to offer.
Rather than a select group of pupils, your whole class will be able to take part and develop their skills across a wide range of STEM subjects. Rather than having to travel to an Expo - you can hold your very own within your school!
Registration costs €185(inc. vat) and you will receive:
- 2 x Team Meeting Guides (for you)
- 5 x Inspire Sets (big box of LEGO, which contains the Inspire Model and many additional LEGO pieces)
- 30 x Engineering Notebooks for the pupils
- 30 x LEGO Medals and lanyards
- You will also need 5 x LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Sets and compatible computers/tablets for the children to code and program their models.