Bee-Bot® Set of 6 with Free Docking Station
- Interact with other Bee-Bots® and Blue-Bots®
- Record audio to playback to confirm when commands are entered
- Audio playback when Bee-Bot® follows commands
Along with a memory of 200 steps, Bee-Bot® can now detect another Bee-Bot® or Blue-Bot® and say hello. They will play a default sound or the students can record their own. Students can also record audio to playback when each button is pressed, making it more accessible to all students, including those with auditory or visual processing needs.
With a wide range of cross-curricular mats and activity tins to program with, and fun accessories to personalise, Bee-Bot® is the must-have programming resource for any KS1 classroom. Bee-Bot® moves in steps of 15cm and turns in 90° turns. Supplied with a USB lead, Bee-Bot® can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter (not supplied). Bee-Bot® App now available. The Bee-Bot® App makes use of the Bee-Bot® keypad functionality and enables children to improve their skills in directional language and programming using an app.
Frequently Asked Questions;
1. How accurate is Bee-Bot? Your Bee-Bot has been designed to be as accurate as possible in its movements. However, due to the natural tolerances of mass-production, we can make no claims beyond those given below. In most cases you will find that Bee-Bot, on a good clean surface free from bumps, will perform even better. Forward/backward movement 150mm ±8mm, left/right turn - 90 degrees ±4%.
2. How many times can you recharge Bee-Bot? - Approx. 500 times
3. Which versions of iOS does the Bee-Bot Pyramid app support? - Please Note: Currently the Bee-Bot Pyramid app is not compatible with iOS 11.1. We are working on an update.